Wednesday, 16 January 2008

The Cleanest Motherfucker In The Room

Huh. Fascinating.

Just had dinner with Tim. We had sushi in LA, darling. I feel so sophisticated.

I love LA. I've no idea what it is but the vibe of this place just climbs inside you. I went into Starbucks the other day and ordered a Tall Skinny Hazelnut Latte. It's started already.

I'm becoming a twat.

But Tim, yeah, crazy. Had big chats. He explained to me the core concepts of his upcoming superconference. I was humbled. Honestly.

I knew there was something different about him the first time I saw that fucker in Transformations. He just didn't seem to have any kind of conflict inside him, nothing.

Now I know why.

It's too late to go into detail, and besides, I need to think this one over, but what he's basically done is to devise a method of self-improvement that has no conflict in it whatsoever.

He's purged 'struggle' from the mix.

The thing is, we're all products of the process. Whatever process we put ourselves through forges us in it's own image. For old-school community-heads that often means a skull full of bad wiring, because there was so much negativity and bitterness back in the day.

Many people transform themselves through struggle, and succeed.

They fight to become good with women, and they get good with women.

But those who have fought to succeed have conflict woven into the very fabric of their new personalities... the personalities they fought so hard to forge.

And that's not to diss them - after all, they succeeded. I was one of them. No-one could have accused me of failing to get good with women.

But it was always there, seething below the surface, that conflict. Even now I can feel it.

Not with Tim. Tim's self esteem is cleaner than a pure mountain spring. It has a clarity to it, a shining purity that marks him out and the cleanest motherfucker in the room, regardless of what room he's in, or how long it's been since he showered.

It's weird, a part of me was worried I'd miss the 'magic'. That he wouldn't be able to explain what he'd done, or he wouldn't really be aware of it.

I needn't have worried. He knows his shit inside out, and he's slick... really slick at explaining it.

This is such a massive piece of the pie I'll devote a whole post to it in more detail when I'm not on the verge of unconsciousness.

Still, I feel very blessed to know this dude. If the lightning he has can be bottled, and I think it can... who knows what glory the future holds?

Interesting....

2 comments:

shady said...

Awesome stuff man. Glad to see you've got a blog, I love reading your stuff.

Tim Shady

Jedi said...

Ha, tell Tim he's a little bitch and i'm gonna woop his ass next time i see him!!

Nah, say gday to the legend for me.

Lovin the blog Ciaran - it's part of my daily "must read" routine...

J