Thursday, 10 April 2008

Another Gem From The Nation

This time by a goodly fellow named Cyrus.

"When you realize that the moment is “the only thing that ever exists,” you’re like “nice… you can shut up now, hippy.” But thinking of it in this way totally changed my perspective: the moment is the only thing that you can ever CONTROL. When you want to be awesome, and you want to live fully, and experience everything to the greatest extent, and you want to be who you want to be… the only way you can do this is by BEING IN THE MOMENT COMPLETELY, ALL THE TIME. If you only do this socially and not by yourself, you’ll feel like a lie. You have to live in this way. That’s how you get in touch with your higher self."

4 comments:

John said...

This is why Cyrus is my friend on Facebook.

Absolutely phenomenal quote, put it right up on the wall.

Cyrus Baetz said...

Haha, Boogaloo, is that you? I would put this up on my facebook by the way, but my friends would wonder what the fuck I was on about.

Anonymous said...

Who is this Cyrus dude?

I met a guy named Cyrus a few weeks ago who was hugely Zen and he changed my life. He was a black dude from Detroit. Same guy? Probably not...

Cyrus Baetz said...

Haha nah bro, that's not me. I'm a Persian dude from Canada.