Sunday, 5 October 2008

Email update news

Guys, Girls

A little post-closure post here - I'm writing this to inform all you peeps who've asked for automatic updates that I've transferred you across to my new blog.

I changed the blog from Wordpress back to Blogger so I could imbed better widgets in it, like the email subscription thing.

You can also now get Tolle audios directly from the blog if you want to.

www.1000daysofpresence.blogspot.com

It's also a nicer layout.

Wordpress is dumb.

Screw Wordpress.

You'll get a new email confirmation saying that you're now a member. If you don't want to be on the list for my new blog, you are clearly packing the intellectual arsenal of a brain-damaged infant, and I don't want you reading my shit. You can opt out in the confirmation email.

Obviously, as a regular subscriber to the blog you are a ten-foot-tall genius hero covered in golden armour, or a sylph-like genius with beauty and presence so powerful you can melt sand from fifty feet. Whichever you prefer.

www.1000daysofpresence.blogspot.com

Much love.

No comments: